Seasonal Gardener for Busy Landscape and Irrigation Company
Established in 1945, The Gerbert and Sons Landscaping and Irrigation Company is an award winning, full service landscape design/build/maintenance firm. We service some of the most outstanding, high-end residential properties in Fairfield and Westchester Counties. Our team of dedicated professionals work in concert to create outstanding landscaped environments for our clients to enjoy. We are proud of our reputation for innovation design, high quality workmanship and uncompromised customer service; and we’re looking forward to having you join our team!
401(k), Sick, Holiday and Vacation Time
- Knowledge of caring for annuals, perennials, vegetables, fruits and roses growing in containers and the landscape
- Performs landscape enhancements activities such as plantings, fine gardening and pruning
- Assists Team Leader/Supervisor with planning and organization, ensuring resources and materials are readily available
- Performs other duties as required
- Willing to work in all outdoor conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and authorized to work in the United States
- Valid Pesticide Operators License a plus
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus! Successful applicant will receive a competitive
Compensation, will have an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth and be part of a rewarding team environment. Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Comments are closed.